Flu Days 2015
Wednesday 7th and Wednesday 21st October
8.15am – 7.00 pm
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
- Anyone over 65 years of age
- Asthmatics on oral or inhaled steroids
- Patients with Heart Disease
- Patients with Kidney Disease
- Patients with Liver Disease
- Anyone who has had a Stroke
- Patients with Immunosupression
- Those who care for an elderly/disabled/ill person (Carers)
- All pregnant women
New GP for Sandown Health Centre!
See Latest News for more details
The doctors and staff at Sandown Health Centre on the Isle of Wight are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side.
Read the 2014/15 Patient Participation Group report here
Care Quality Commission and Sandown Health Centre - Find Out More